Worth it or not???

Personally I wouldn't buy reps. I have mates who have and within a few weeks have wished they had saved and brought original wheels as reps tend to mark far quicker.

Chris

for the particular two you have posted the polished lips will be in a mess in no time

i dont want to spend over 1k on wheels though :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

give me some cheaper wheel ideas :D :D

ive got a black 04 2.0 tdi sport. so wanted some that were polished up with a bit of a dish. preferabbly 8.5 front and 9.5 back

yeah theres some on edition38 but there asking ££££ you might find that the et wont be high enough on them as some merc rims have low et's

my tip is keep an eye on ebay and try and pick up a set on there you may well pick up a set that need a refurb quite cheap then save and get them made to look like new.

You'll get your money back as well when you come to sell them.

yeah theres some on edition38 but there asking ££££ you might find that the et wont be high enough on them as some merc rims have low et's

my tip is keep an eye on ebay and try and pick up a set on there you may well pick up a set that need a refurb quite cheap then save and get them made to look like new.

You'll get your money back as well when you come to sell them.

will have a look mate cheers i would love some of them :D

I managed to purchase a set of 18" S-Line 5 spokes without tyres off the bay for £225, then spent £100 on a refurb. Then £286 on 4 Falken FK452's and £48 for fitting and balancing, job's a gudd'n. £659 for a 'new' set of OE wheels with new tyres, I'm very pleased :)

Col

I managed to purchase a set of 18" S-Line 5 spokes without tyres off the bay for £225, then spent £100 on a refurb. Then £286 on 4 Falken FK452's and £48 for fitting and balancing, job's a gudd'n. £659 for a 'new' set of OE wheels with new tyres, I'm very pleased :)

Col

yer that sounds good to me mate

just a case of waiting for the right ones at good price to pop up i suppose