World Cup!

Well done les Blues.

Honduras should be banned from the competition before they break someone's leg -some of those challenges were horrific.

Favourites up next.

Germany heat map Vs Portugal.

Heat Map

Anyone else think Pepe's reaction was idiotic?

Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm1.jpg

Germany heat map Vs Portugal.

View attachment 35208

Anyone else think Pepe's reaction was idiotic?

Facepalm-jesus-facepalm-facepalm1.jpg

more like suicidal, Portugal had no chance with 10 men.....didn't stand much of chance with 11 but would of had at least something to work with. Do see Portugal progressing though.

I can't see them progressing past the group stage to be honest! Goal difference will probably be important and they're already -4.

But the main reason I doubt them is that they haven't found a replacement for Louis Figo yet! Keep Ronaldo quiet and they have nothing else to offer ..more's the pity. :(

Av_GOkDCMAMrcc8.jpg

Reactions: warren_S5 and Nilz
Well Iran v Nigeria is a game that will be talked about for years to come..............

well, that was depressing
drove like an idiot to get back to brum from Exeter in time for the game, wish I hadn't bothered

we know suarez is good, but why make it so easy for him?

rooney scored (at last), but also missed a couple of sitters, at this level you get one or two chances, you have to make them count

so who to support now, Germany look good, and as I used to work for a German company, i'll go with them
the germs don't actually think their side is very good......

I guess its going to be Italy for now isnt it, just to keep England in!!!

Otherwise its Brazil all the way :)

Yea...well, im sure they will be fine (just about!!)

Ok someone help me out. If costa rica win, does that mean that england get knocked out? I dont watch football so i dont know how it works. :)

Correct Sandra, If Costa Rica win today, they will top the group with two wins! Italy & Uruguay will only need a draw against each other and the best England can then do is 3rd or 4th = out

Italy 0 - 1 Costa Rica

If we're quick about it, we can still catch the same plane home as the Spaniards. :(

Last edited:
Correct Sandra, If Costa Rica win today, they will top the group with two wins! Italy & Uruguay will only need a draw against each other and the best England can then do is 3rd or 4th = out
Art, England are already out, regardless of what Italy and Uruguay do against each other.

:idea:

I still have Ecuador in the work sweepstakes ...anyone know anything about them? :)

Germany v Ghana was an awesome match, as was last nights USA v Portugal one, it was literally a last minute goal from Portugal to keep them in!!

Dont forget the games are on at different times tonight and on ITV and ITV4 at the same time.

Reactions: Artimus
Goooo Mexicooooo!

Mexico vs Croacia is gonna be a difficult match, but we have the support of thousands Mexicans at Brazil!

England out I did laugh to myself

Shhhhh, if no one mentions it then maybe it didn't happen. At least they can all go off on their holidays now.

Reactions: Sandra
jokes are starting to fly round just 2 at the mo anyone else got any

Enjoy the weather while you can there is a shower of s**t coming from Brazil next week

I don't really know my best position Left Right or the centre
Wayne just get on the f**king plane and pick an aisle will you

don't know how the rest off you feel but if they can't win why should they be paid I'am sure every one here would like a 2 week holiday in Brazil with everything paid for perhaps after there poor performance they could donate there wages to charity as a gesture of good will

Reactions: Essflee and Artimus
Performance related pay is the way forward with most companies....that would be a good idea for them!!

I have been told they don't get paid for playing for there country, well they do but have to give it to charity.

I have been told they don't get paid for playing for there country, well they do but have to give it to charity.

No wonder they can't be *****! Money is the only thing that seems to talk in their world. You get people putting their lives on the line in the Isle of Man TT for the love of riding and the sport, but then that's why you see excellence rather than mediocrity because it's driven by passion not £.

Reactions: Artimus and Sandra
No wonder they can't be *****! Money is the only thing that seems to talk in their world. You get people putting their lives on the line in the Isle of Man TT for the love of riding and the sport, but then that's why you see excellence rather than mediocrity because it's driven by passion not £.

You got that right Warren. New release be out on september 29th that you will enjoy Warren, its Called Road. Its about the 2sets of Dunlop brothers. You will enjoy. :) x

Reactions: warren_S5
Cameroon are playing very dirty!!!!

Haha, Mexico did well, for a minute I thought they were going to top their group!!

Oh well not even a win for the luckless England,we need players to get their teeth into the opposition.

Reactions: Artimus and Essflee
Oh well not even a win for the luckless England,we need players to get their teeth into the opposition.

Good effort but just couldn't deliver the goods that were needed at this level in the opportunity given. It may take some time but i do feel confident that we will get there in the end. Where is that end? Well according to Greg Dyke it's winning the world cup in Qatar in 8 years.

They think its all over.......it is now!!!!

Im no football fan, but that has to have been the scrappiest game I have ever watched.