wooohoooo, just bought an A3!!

btmotorsport

Soon be christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Yellooooooo!

Tidy, just put a deposit down on a T reg 1.8t sport A3! Picking her up on Sat morning. Have been driving mostly dubs for the last few years, MK4 estate, MK2 driver and my MK2 GTi (2.1L 8v, cams etc etc). Gutted that we are selling the MK2's but it's time to upgarde a little! Looking forward to a bit more luxury, just need a good remap to get it pulling like the MK2!!!!!

Hello to everyone, already spent a good few hours surfing the site and made a few posts, even found out whats wrong with the cars windows!!!!The clips are on the way and i dont pick the car up till the weekend! Roll on sat :)

Heyhey :)

Congratulations on the new motor! Hope you enjoy it, and the site! - I'm sure you will!

The GTI sounds like it was pretty well sorted. Got pics? I'll sneak a Mk2 on the dirve when the mrs isn't looking one day! :)

I guess a remap might help the A3 pull like a Mk2, but I think it might need a few other bits and bobs to make it handle like one! I guess the gains with the A3 are largely in other areas though - it's a much nicer place to be, especially if you're in the car a lot...

Pics of the A3 when you pick it up too then!...

Regards,

Rob.

cheers for the welcome dudes!!! The monster MK2 is for sale, i'm sure you could persuade the missus, I'll help......! As you say i'll never get the audi to handle like the golf but i know i can get more power!! I have never driven or been in anything that handles like my mk2, coilovers, uprated anti roll bars etc etc! I'm deff gonna miss it but want something a bit easier going! Think i've only done about 2 thousand miles since june, the audi is more for the missus as a daily driver, doesnt mean i cant tweek it a bit tho! Can't wait :icon_thumright:

Few pix of the MK2:

28072007050.jpg

welcome to the site bud, good choice with the A3, had mine bout a year n a half n still puts a smile on my face:) Love the Mk2, very tidy! was a dub man myself b4 the A3:respekt:

thanks again for all the replys! Couldnt get to sleep for ages last night thinking about the car, how sad is that?! I'm thinking street sleeper, nice and clean and standard on the oustide, 250 brake on the inside!!!! We shall see. I never thought i'd sell the golf but think i'm growing up a bit/getting soft!!!!