Woohoo! FINALLY ordered!!!!

PembsA3

Reaction score
Well, after a VERY long wait and much configuring and deliberation (nearly divorce...) I have slapped my deposit down! 6.5% discount and full tank of fuel.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who commented/contributed to my threads. And now the LONG wait til March begins...

Spec if you're interested...

SB TDI 184 S line Quattro S tronic
Daytona Grey
Comfort Pack
Heated front seats
Bang & Olufsen
Panoramic sunroof
LED headlights
Interior light pack
Reversible boot mat
Non smoking pack
Model and tech badge deletion
Hold assist
Folding door mirrors
Electric lumbar adjustment

Reactions: Johnnyb
Lovely spec m8 :)
Just out of interest why did u want the deletion of the badges?
Think it makes it bare myself and the owner is trying to hide something lol :)

Reactions: PilotAudi

Yes, I am keeping my badges mainly for the fun of deflating the boy racers who spot the TDi badge and think they can out-drag me!

Reactions: RobbieWebs

Folks will think he's got a 1.2 and is embarrassed...

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Well, after a VERY long wait and much configuring and deliberation (nearly divorce...) I have slapped my deposit down! 6.5% discount and full tank of fuel.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who commented/contributed to my threads. And now the LONG wait til March begins...

Daytona Grey
Comfort Pack
Heated front seats
Bang & Olufsen
Panoramic sunroof
LED headlights
Interior light pack
Reversible boot mat
Non smoking pack
Hold assist
Folding door mirrors

Great choice! Almost identical to mine except for the colour.

haha, that's very true. I'm going from my trusty old MINI Clubman cooper d, which averages 52mpg and over 60 on a run so yes, it's going to be a shock.

Reason for deleting badges?.. Because I HATE polishing around them! That's it...

Reason for deleting badges?.. Because I HATE polishing around them! That's it...

done for the same reason, and I prefer the look too.
It doesn't say the engine size so TFSI could be a 1.2 or a 1.8 or diesel could be 1.6 or 2.0 184 ps so doesn't tell you much anyway and if anyone can't tell it's an A3 does it matter.

nb. Nice spec. And Pano is great choice, you have all my options plus a few extra, I fine choice if I do say so ! :salute:

Reactions: j0nny2013
Thank u! It's gotta last me a good few yrs so I thought I'd push the boat out... The B&O was a last min upgrade from Audi Sound System but hopefully worthwhile. As for badging... It really is a pain waxing around them/ or cleaning excess off them. I know what the car is - I don't care about anyone else knowing what it is, or isn't...

Daytona Grey
Comfort Pack
Heated front seats
Bang & Olufsen
Panoramic sunroof
LED headlights
Interior light pack
Reversible boot mat
Non smoking pack
Hold assist
Folding door mirrors

Wow massive discount! May I ask where u ordered from and how you got such a good deal?

I didn't think 6.5% was that good - I was going for the 7.4 that DTD were claiming to be able to offer on the same spec! Dealer Group is in South/West Wales. Would rather not give their name because they were responsible for delivering my last 8P damaged 18 months ago. I ended up rejecting the poorly repaired car when only 3 weeks old. Have had to wait til now to replace it...

Yes, but it will cost you 3x as much us TDi drivers to do it :p

nearer 1.5 times. the s3 is economical considering its power - quoted 41mph and I know some who have got that figure, though with proper driving thatll drop to mid 20s to low 30s