Wont start when hot

Rhosj

Reaction score
Not getting anywhere fast sorting my a3

At the moment it starts 1st time in the morning but when its been on a run and gets warm even though the temp gauge dont work to tell me this as soon i try to start it it turns over very slow then clicks like the battery is dead. Will bump start

any ideas ive just change the temp sensor

it turns over very slow then clicks like the battery is dead.

Get the battery drop tested first

If that's fine then check battery connections & cables. But more than likely is the age old 'hot start issue' - try the search bar, loads of info on it...

yeah ill check all the connections tomorrow

the search bar dosent pin point any solutions just other peoples problems. How much do you change to find the problem
battery, starter, speed sensor, temp sensors, i could spend £100's for nothing and have the same problem

i could spend £100's for nothing and have the same problem

Welcome to owning a vehicle :)

Seriously though get it scanned for faults & check everything you understand, anything you don't understand sadly you may have to pay someone to fault find & repair

Unfortunately the thing with forums is most people ask about their problems... The questions wouldn't be there without problems... And some people can forget to update with the solutions, please remember to update us when you find out what's wrong :)