Women

Breezey

Reaction score
Ok so its was my brothers birthday, me, him and some of our friends go out for a meal then a few pints after and we just decided we would see where it headed, most of them ex work mates etc.

So a girl i used to work with came along an brought her flat mate, i got to know her asking what she did stuff like that over dinner so we head out to the pub for a few games of pool and when it comes to closing time we head to a club which quite frankly isnt my sort of thing but i made the most of it and had a good time.

Long story shortened the group split up and it was just me and her dancing for what felt like hours, she was a little tipsy but nothing like drunk nor was i, she starts hugging me and kissed me but i know she has a boyfriend so didnt want to go any further even tho she clearly doesnt like him and when i asked how come he wasnt here with you she said she didnt care, her and her flatmate and boyfriend went home a little while after this, anyway that was last night and today a few of us met up to watch a firework show after thinking how stupid i was not saying anything last night i said it today which she replies sorry for coming onto you.

Now im left feeling pretty crap tbh probably havent explained it properly but typing it out has helped abit.

Valuable lesson there mate, a wise man once said "any hole is a gole". Hope this helps.

She probably felt silly as you more a less rejected her. Dont worry always next time you all go out :) Chin up lad

Dont worry about it, seems to me she's lackign a bit of attention at home and you got used for a quick snog.

Man up, move on....and try and nail all her single mates!.