Wobble bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man in a shed?! I've got more mechanical qualifications than you, ya chump! I just sacked it off because it doesn't pay.

If your good at what you do which is fixing issues others can't I find it pays fantastically.

No need to define or detail my income to somebody who I don't know have never met and never really care if I do meet to be honest

Then don't tell me how your job 'pays fantastically' then, because that's a subjective opinion that I probably don't share.

:icon thumright:

surely these wobble bolts will only work if all the hub holes are entirely visible through the wheel holes?
they wont work if any part of the holes are even slightly covered?

wheels are effectively located by the spigot, the bolts just hold them against the hub and friction transmits the torque. I see no problem in it. Many more powerful cars run without issue to allow a wider choice of wheel. That said, 1.2's are available in the correct PCD , can you not just buy them?

Reactions: A3-Lee
Then don't tell me how your job 'pays fantastically' then, because that's a subjective opinion that I probably don't share.

:icon thumright:

No you have your own opinions which are always correct as everybody on this forum knows and every body else opinions mean nothing

Reactions: jay1
wheels are effectively located by the spigot, the bolts just hold them against the hub and friction transmits the torque. I see no problem in it. Many more powerful cars run without issue to allow a wider choice of wheel. That said, 1.2's are available in the correct PCD , can you not just buy them?
I was just offered some with that pcd for not a lot of money so just thought it would be a cheaper option but seems to upset some people lol

I was just offered some with that pcd for not a lot of money so just thought it would be a cheaper option but seems to upset some people lol

It's worth buying them and fitting them using wobble bolts just to upset certain people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.