Badge or De Badged

• Badged

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • De Badged

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Ianski68

Reaction score
So in the very near future now I have managed to clarify my bumper situation now have much more on offer by way of a Black mesh grill. My decision now is Badged or De badged

I would just have the rings without the stupid sline badge, people can see it's an sline by the body kit, it does not need to be plastered all over the car!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I would just have the rings without the stupid sline badge, people can see it's an sline by the body kit, it does not need to be plastered all over the car!
Sline badge is a badge of honour man, have some respect for those who havent got S3/S4's:busted cop:

Reactions: Euans2
I've not got a S3 or S4, (anymore) I've got a 3.0 TDI S-line A6, but I could not wait to rip off the front badge, so a flacelift conversion later I've got the quattro badge as a least that mean's something. S-line for me means a nice looking body kit, shocks filled with concrete & springs from an armored troop carrier.

I've not got a S3 or S4, (anymore) I've got a 3.0 TDI S-line A6, but I could not wait to rip off the front badge, so a flacelift conversion later I've got the quattro badge as a least that mean's something. S-line for me means a nice looking body kit, shocks filled with concrete & springs from an armored troop carrier.

That made me laugh.

I'll admit I'm tempted to replace my grille badge with a Quattro one instead of S-Line. I'll keep the S-Line badges to just the rear door rub strips.

only s-line rear door badges on mine now , rs4 front grill with chrome rings only , rear tailgate with black rings and a very small Quattro badge in red as the car is black.
thats all i need.

With, i have replaced all mine with black ones and look great but discreet, if you want pics let me know