Wiring layout

Whodafunk

Reaction score
ive used alldatadiy to try and diagnose fault P2196. It suggests it's either a faulty o2 sensor, faulty wiring harness or faulty Engine Control Module (ECM). Since I've changed the sensor I'm looking at testing the wiring harness.

Question, is there anywhere I can find a layout of the wiring loom for the o2 sensor loom? It goes from the bulkhead and joins a loom with the MAF and then seems to go through a hole and into the car somewhere. I've unraveled the protective tape to inspect the wiring and it seems good but without pulling the whole loom out I can't inspect it any further. Cheers

probably it's going directly to ecu as is just a sensor. However for circuit diagram can be a problem.

Give me the exact details of the car, year, engine and so on and I'll see if I can find it on my computer. If that's the code for the preheating circuit then you probably have a faulty sensor indeed.

Give me the exact details of the car, year, engine and so on and I'll see if I can find it on my computer. If that's the code for the preheating circuit then you probably have a faulty sensor indeed.

Cheers, it's 2007 Audi A3 8p 3.2 V6 Quattro DSG.

It's a code for Bank 1 Sensor 1 biased/stuck too rich. I've changed the sensor tho for a genuine Bosch one and the faults still there

Lambda1.png