Wiring Diagram Audi A6 1,9 TDI 2000 model

tjodleiv

Reaction score
Hello!
This is my first post in this forum.
Due to different electrical problems on my car, i am searching for complete wiringdiagram. I have tried many times on internet without results.
Also tried to buy Haynes manual, but they did not have the diesel engine covered.

Anyone who know where to search, AND find ?
:)

Regards

Hello, as the headline, audi a6 1,9 tdi , wiring for entire vehicle :)

That is a very large document there is a lot of wiring in these cars which is why the Haynes manuals are next to useless as there are so many options and different engines used the wiring diagrams would fill a typical Haynes manual on there own.
I would goto Ebay and search for Audi Elsa Win.

Karl.

Ok thanks! What i need most is the wiring for oil temp sensor, and for door switches that indicates door open in display. Cause i have oil temp sensor warn when front hatch is closed, and it dissapear when i open it(do not remember the english word for the engine hatch)

Well, have started to download ElsaWin, only 35 GB left. cant believe it should be impossible to find wiring for my car on internet, but it is :cool: (exept from ElsaWin, hope it work!)

You can use Autodata which is just a few GB in size and it covers the wiring diagram of most vehicles, VAG included. It also covers timing belt tip and tricks, how to test different components, technical data, common problems and much more.

Thank you very much! I will try that . Im pretty new in this game :)

Ok thanks! What i need most is the wiring for oil temp sensor, and for door switches that indicates door open in display. Cause i have oil temp sensor warn when front hatch is closed, and it dissapear when i open it(do not remember the english word for the engine hatch)

Bonnet is the word you are looking for. Have you checked the actual sensor on the bottom of the sump to make sure the connector is on properly and it hasn't been damaged.

Karl.

The actual sensor is located beside crankshaft, i have not checked it yet. but i know when pushing on the bonnet-microswitch, the oiltemp-sensor light goes on and off

Finally got Autodata , there it all was, why did not anybody tell me that from the start ? :cool:

Thanks a lot everyone ! :)