Wireless phone charger not working

JM 772

Reaction score
Hi all,
My S3 was New last September & already the wireless phone charger has stopped working, anyone else had issues with theirs? Was it a software glitch or was it replaced under warranty?

My car is going in to Audi on Tuesday for them to diagnose, just want to be ready in case they try & give me bulls**t.

Cheers

Reactions: Schizophonic
Cheers S32B, I have seen this thread but was asking in case anyone else had anything new to report!!
If you have an iPhone try a hard reset just in case something got bugged on the recent update!

If you have an iPhone try a hard reset just in case something got bugged on the recent update!

I will try it but it works fine on my charging pad at home, I've not done the latest update either, I did use my 12v - 230v volt stick & the pad at home showed voltage but none in the car.

My car went into Audi yesterday & they have ordered a new charger for me under warranty, also they set up my Audi connect for me, i got to say in well impressed with the google maps :sign wow:

Reactions: DeeGee68
I reckon there are a few issues with the charging pads, but a relatively small number of people use the wireless charging so it never gets noticed!

I reckon there are a few issues with the charging pads, but a relatively small number of people use the wireless charging so it never gets noticed!

I use mine daily, had the car for almost 12 months and also had feature in previous TT. No issues so far, probably break tonight now....

I bet you are right, I use mine every day so when it stopped a couple of weeks back I was gutted & really missed it. Be glad to have it back.

Reactions: TYb
My car went into Audi today & I had the charger replaced all under warranty (obviously) with no quibble at all, I'm well happy again:yahoo:

Reactions: TYb
Slight thread creep - sorry.
I have wireless pad in mine but currently have an iPhone 6, so just plug it in and use the Car Play.
If I go iPhone 8 for the wireless charging can you still use Car Play over Bluetooth or do you still need to plug it in? If so I’ll just get a 7 and keep plugging it in.

Slight thread creep - sorry.
I have wireless pad in mine but currently have an iPhone 6, so just plug it in and use the Car Play.
If I go iPhone 8 for the wireless charging can you still use Car Play over Bluetooth or do you still need to plug it in? If so I’ll just get a 7 and keep plugging it in.
Car play only works when plugged in. I have a 7 with a wireless charge case so flip between the 2. Sound cloud for example doesn’t work on car play.

Thanks for that - out of interest which 7 wireless charging case do you have?

Thanks for that - out of interest which 7 wireless charging case do you have?
Link below mate

Antye Qi Wireless Charger Kit for iPhone 7 Plus (5.5 Inch), Including [Detachable Lightning Connector] Wireless Charging Receiver Case and [Sleep Friendly] Wireless Charger Pad (Black-Black) Amazon product