Wire Wool, Light Painting - Tester

D2NY G

Reaction score
had an idea a while back once i did a wire wool shot with my cam, had some time to kill last night so i thought id give it a quick try to see if i could kinda do it.

so firstly light painted the car, then moved the car out of the way and did a wire wool long expo shot

merged the 2 together and a lil photoshop made this happen

Really quick shots as it was freezing and a quick photoshop but you get the idea, cant wait to do proper ones now

IMG_1150 by D2NY G Photography, on Flickr

now i know it can be done ive got better locations to do it and hopefully nice weather and a clean car

more updates on my facebook page when done www.facebook.com/d2nygphotography

Reactions: Sandra
thats quite an impressive pic. Well done, cant wait to see more. :) x

thats quite an impressive pic. Well done, cant wait to see more. :) x

Cheers Sandra,

now i know it can be done i can use these other locations to propa light paint the car and make a good one

​Be good to see. Im thinking of setting up a competition in the photography section, if i do i hope to see you entering. :) x

​Be good to see. Im thinking of setting up a competition in the photography section, if i do i hope to see you entering. :) x

ooo interesting, yeah cause ill enter, still learning but ill try anything with camera at the moment :D

Thats good to hear, i just need to finalise some details before i set it up. It will probably be the beginning of next month. :) x

Thats good to hear, i just need to finalise some details before i set it up. It will probably be the beginning of next month. :) x

good stuff ill keep ma eyes open :D