Wipers recommendation

CycleSi

Reaction score
Despite regularly replacing my wiper blades (usually with decent Bosch) they are noisy - squeak, etc. and it's really annoying.

Also, last night whilst driving in the rain l noticed the drivers side was almost 'lifting' off the screen and not clearing the screen - actually quite dangerous.

Would 'aero' wipers solve this and what do you recommend for 'silent' wipers?

Thanks.....

yup my aero wipers are luvellyyyy

I have just ordered a Polo rear arm and Tauran aero blade...think its a lil bigger if you use the Tauran although gotta admit im unsure of the difference

Aero blades are the way to go. Do a search, there is a link to a website where I got my Bosch ones...

Previously I haven't been worried about these things. A wiper is a wiper.....right?

Wrong. Squeaking wipers do my head in. Get some aero items.

On my previous car - VW Corrado i upgraded to the lupo arms and aeroblade wipers and it worked well! Then i got some aeroblade wipers for my A3 but using the orginal arms and they didnt perform that well. I agree the Bosch ones dont last too long

I have recently fitted PIAA wipers, these have silicon blade instead of rubber. So far they've been very good, but a tad expensive around £35 for front.