Wing badges . . . Not mod to talk about!

Beo

Reaction score
Ok, so the V6T wing badges had been irritating me since I picked up my S5 on the 14th August, but it took me a while to summon the courage to finally remove and replace with Supercharged badges instead. Incidentally, I have to say a big thanks here to @mjr901 for his quick, efficient service in helping me source oem versions. I really hate the adhesive used on those badges!

Anyhow I've gone from this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441384219523738

. . . to this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441384267538481
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441384286724276

It beats me why they're not a stock item.

Reactions: Blackwhite, Bristle Hound, RS5 JON and 1 other person
So very true picked mine up 3 days ago and want to swap them already. Where do you buy yours from?

So very true picked mine up 3 days ago and want to swap them already. Where do you buy yours from?

I wanted proper oem ones, not just reproduction garbage as seen on eBay. To that end, I had a look around on some U.S. sites, but the cost just seemed ludicrous. Finally contacted @mjr901 who, I believe, works at a VAG group dealership. He came back with a much more reasonable price and Hey Presto! Two days later they were on the car.

I've read some disturbing posts on A5OC where people paid peanuts for cheap replicas and within a short time their badges were falling apart. Not a look I'm going for!

So that would be my suggestion. Give mjr901 a direct message and he'll see you right!

Awesome cheers ill be doing that right now:) car looks so much better with them on.

Ok, so the V6T wing badges had been irritating me since I picked up my S5 on the 14th August, but it took me a while to summon the courage to finally remove and replace with Supercharged badges instead. Incidentally, I have to say a big thanks here to @mjr901 for his quick, efficient service in helping me source oem versions. I really hate the adhesive used on those badges!

Anyhow I've gone from this:

View attachment 67861

. . . to this:

View attachment 67862View attachment 67863

It beats me why they're not a stock item.
Looks good mate :thumbs up:

Did the Supercharged badges on my S4 too
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...n-saloon-my-thread.240456/page-8#post-2488403