Sportback Windscreen Wipers

sve170

Reaction score
Hi all
Can anyone recommend front wiper blades for my FL RS3.
Car is only 8 mths old but front wipers are just not doing their job anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all
Can anyone recommend front wiper blades for my FL RS3.
Car is only 8 mths old but front wipers are just not doing their job anymore.

Thanks in advance.

I've fitted a set of Bosch Areotwins A864S, these cured the juddering I had with the stock ones. I also had these on my Golf R and thought they were great. Why not switch out the rear as well, Part No A332H.
I purchased the set from here : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182188575328 (ignore the generic images)

Reactions: sve170
Audi do a great windscreen glass treatment. Tiny little bottle. Works amazing.

That with oem wipers or Bosch and it’s sorted.

I’ve just bought and fitted Aerotwins, unbelievable bargain on Amazon! I’ve not driven in the rain yet but I’m interested to see how much of the judder will be cured by them. I had to wipe the screen once to get rid of some moisture and all seemed smooth, don’t plan on using my washer jets because the car is clean haha!

Amazon product

EDIT: Amazon link isn’t working as always, search Bosch A864S.

Always go with Bosch. I removed the dreadful OEM ones front and back after a couple of months.
I've had periferal involvement in a development project with the wiper division of Bosch - they know what they are doing.

I've fitted a set of Bosch Areotwins A864S, these cured the juddering I had with the stock ones. I also had these on my Golf R and thought they were great. Why not switch out the rear as well, Part No A332H.
I purchased the set from here : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182188575328 (ignore the generic images)

Thanks everyone for the quick response, Bosch ones it is then.
Order on its way