Windscreen wipers

Syed Shah

Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..
Reaction score
How long did your wipers last before they showed signs of replacing? Mine are on 7k and are already asking for a replacement.. very early considering me toyota lasted on nearly 20k before asking to be changed?

I see noisy, that is usually due to contaminates on the windscreen. Try cleaning it with diluted white vinegar...

I see noisy, that is usually due to contaminates on the windscreen. Try cleaning it with diluted white vinegar...

The noise isnt the issue. I have cleaned the windscreen on numerous occasions, and also cleaned out the blade itself.. the smear it leaves is the same regardless and I think it is in need of replacement very soon.

bosch aerotwin will last you ages.

Reactions: Happy Grumpz and WesT-gefül
Generaly the wipers on the a4 get little complaints but smears are still down to contamination. Could even be the screenwash causing it...

Generaly the wipers on the a4 get little complaints but smears are still down to contamination. Could even be the screenwash causing it...

Would recommend watering it down or then putting more windscreen in to solve it ?

Whilst were on the subject wheres the best place to get good wipers? I usually get mine from Halfords coz they fit them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it’s your screenwash. Use snowfoam in the summer and only proper screen wash in the winter when it get cold enough. The snowfoam will help with contaminants. Screenwash is hard on blades.

Whilst were on the subject wheres the best place to get good wipers? I usually get mine from Halfords coz they fit them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazon are much cheaper for the Bosch aerotwins and they are extremely simple to fit...

Reactions: WesT-gefül