Windscreen Wipers

wolfie138

Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations for a B8 Dynamik? I'm starting to get smearing on my windscreen so i think it's time i got some new ones - they've been on since i bought the car.

cheers

ta.
any decent places you recommend, as regards price/quick shipping?

Could use the parts request system on here? Look at the menu bar at the top.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
ta! never even rally noticed that parts request thing :-/

Went for the Bosch option on mine, got them via work for little over £20 :)

i've gone for the Valeos, were about £8 cheaper than here. i've seen a few comments about the Bosch being squeaky so i thought i'd avoid them.

I've always gone for the brand that VAG uses at factory, a word on the use of OEM, this just means that when a company selling you parts wants to provide provenance, they might use the term "OEM" - where this goes wrong is when for instance a company sell Bosch parts, Bosch being an OEM to VAG, it does not follow that the Bosch part you are buying as an aftermarket service part, was a part that VAG ever bought in from Bosch for factory fitment. For example, I don't think that VAG buy in Bosch brake pads or ignition coils, but they do buy in some Bosch parts. I have never ever bought Quantum wipers as they are just a "three versions almost fit all" and not OEM, I've always bought the correct VAG part from dealer, on-line, or where they have used Bosch at factory (Polo/Ibiza) from Halfords. Now if I was convinced that I knew that my S4 wipers were Valeo or Bosch, I'd just them from ECP or Halfords etc.

i've gone for the Valeos, were about £8 cheaper than here. i've seen a few comments about the Bosch being squeaky so i thought i'd avoid them.

How are you getting on the with the Valeo's? About to replace my original 3 year old wipers (which show SWF as manufacturer, which I believe is the same as Valeo)

bosch which is quality and value foro money from ebay anyday