Window treatment

Any ceramic coating for glass will perform the same as advertised,although difficult to apply/cure at this time of year

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Any ceramic coating for glass will perform the same as advertised,although difficult to apply/cure at this time of year

just can’t see Halfords doing it right or taking the time to first decontaminate the windows and then apply properly then cure. I see this as a slap on and buff off and hope for the best for £25.
happy to be proven wrong if anyone has had this done.

TBH there are more than a dozen to choose. Gtechniq, Gyeon, Nanotechnology, Nanoskin, H2Go. I tried so many. The key is the prep. Clean, clay, polish with a DA, clean again and wipe( my preferred is microfiber cloth paper). apply 3 coats and let them bond then remove per instructions in very small sections and let cure. It is difficult to bond when temps are low but you can turn the windscreen blower on and heat the window while waiting. No condensation for a day. I have an Audisport banner on my screen and hate to use my wipers so I usually apply H2Go between rainy days

Reactions: DanZ