Window Tinting

AGL80

Reaction score
Hello!

New A4 Avant owner (2015 TDI Ultra. Real family wagon, but plenty of gadgets and go for me).

First Audi and first German car since a 320 Efficient Dynamics. I’m very pleased with it but could do with the rear windows tinting - the kids are struggling a bit in the back.

I’d be grateful for any recommendations. Got one price back online at £198 for rear only. Seems a bit steep. I don’t want it blacked out, but enough for the kids to not have to squint everywhere we go!

@AGL80 , welcome to the forum; hope you like it here.

If you're looking for recommendations on which firm to use for window tinting, knowing where you live would help. :)

Fair point. Just outside of Peterborough, though most firms seem to be mobile.

Welcome... Although I haven't had mine done yet (I got a quote for £135) for the Rear 5x windows...Suppose it depends on location as to what people charge. Unless you have a big enough garage to get the work done by a mobile company, I would always get done at their premises, to prevent contamination etc. Would you stick some before and after pics on if/when you get sorted?

Hello!

New A4 Avant owner (2015 TDI Ultra. Real family wagon, but plenty of gadgets and go for me).

First Audi and first German car since a 320 Efficient Dynamics. I’m very pleased with it but could do with the rear windows tinting - the kids are struggling a bit in the back.

I’d be grateful for any recommendations. Got one price back online at £198 for rear only. Seems a bit steep. I don’t want it blacked out, but enough for the kids to not have to squint everywhere we go!
Seems about the average.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Mine (saloon) was £120 for the rears. Used a local firm that I'd used before.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.

How child proof are they? Our youngest just rips the current stick on ones off.

You can’t rip them off. To fit & remove them you’ve got to put the window down and fit them from the outside.