Window One Touch not working after MOT

Za1n97

Reaction score
Afternoon,

I just got my car back from the garage after they did my MOT.

However, my Window One-touch on my passenger window has stopped working for some reason.
It was working before I took it to the garage.

Does anyone know why this could be? Is it a setting I need to reconfigure?
Any help/advice is appreciated!

thanks
Zain

Afternoon,

I just got my car back from the garage after they did my MOT.

However, my Window One-touch on my passenger window has stopped working for some reason.
It was working before I took it to the garage.

Does anyone know why this could be? Is it a setting I need to reconfigure?
Any help/advice is appreciated!

thanks
Zain

Open the window to the lowest point and keep holding the button down for like 5-10 seconds and do the same when it’s fully closed.
See if that works

Mine is intermittent sometimes. It usually works 99% of the time but then once a week it throws a little fit! I don’t see it as a proper fault. If it doesn’t come back again then I would worry but usually it’s ok.

Mine is intermittent sometimes. It usually works 99% of the time but then once a week it throws a little fit! I don’t see it as a proper fault. If it doesn’t come back again then I would worry but usually it’s ok.

Could be caused by low battery problems. The modules forgetting the memory. What i wrote above is to reset the fully closed and open position. Has worked on all my vag cars for the last 15 years so doubt they would have changed it.

Reactions: Ormesome
Open the window to the lowest point and keep holding the button down for like 5-10 seconds and do the same when it’s fully closed.
See if that works
Or this, which is nearly the same...

Close the offending window fully, let go of the switch briefly and then hold it on again for a second or two.

I've used that method to reset one-touch on several Audis before.

Reactions: Ormesome
See if that works

Thanks for all the replies.

AlS3BE - your method worked a treat!
cheers

Reactions: AlS3BE and Ormesome