Wind deflectors

Seantdi

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Anyone know of any other types of wind deflectors other that team heko ones?
Ideally similarly tinted and must be for the 4 doors.
Anyone have a full set of genuine audi ones or are they fronts only?

Climair do for them for the A4 but they are not cheap but suppose to fantastic quality (German made). Euro car parts sell them and quite often you can find a discount code to help with the cost.

Reactions: Seantdi
I've had them on cars in the past and I'm convinced they've broke the window regulators by putting extra strain on them. The Climair ones I had pushed into the gap that the glass goes into and the motors had to work harder to push the glass into the gap with the wind deflector being in there as well.

They also got bits of grit in them and they made a nasty noise when you put the window down.

I wouldn't recommend them to be honest.

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

^^ agree with you to be honest I’ve had Heko ones in the past and the thing I found was they were more like a wind attractor then deflector! I put it down to the window not sealing correctly due to the deflector been in the channel. Stick on ones are probably the best option but I’ve only really seen them on 4x4s etc

I had these deflectors (Climair and they were pretty good) twenty years ago when the cars I owned didn't have air conditioning and I routinely drove with the windows ajar in summer to improve ventilation. But I can't see the point of them now.

I just like the look of them on the car more than anything.

Reactions: DickoB8