Wind deflectors

Kieren

Reaction score
Have Anyone else had any issues finding wind deflectors that fit?

I have had team heko ones on pretty much every car ive had and had no problems but the fronts just don't play ball. The windows dont go up properly and when they do they broke the taps on the deflector!

Anyone shed any light?

53010ce17b124e07463295ddb3c9a716.jpg

30f666c400e32a3f57e7e093e1b451ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. Lol ive never fitted them with the clips. Ill try that before sending them back.

Hahahaha

had what I thought were Heko wind deflectors for my avant and the wind noise was horendous, took them off in the end after trying many things and the edges snapped off on removal, if they were genuine ones who knows but went in the skip with the rest of the rubbish.

Had them in my old b6 and they made the wind noise a lot more noticeable. Went from being nice and quiet without them to being noisy and annoying but looking a little cooler with them with it being a dark colour car. Wouldn't buy them again

I don't notice any difference in my Passat .

Perhaps you should upgrade your ICE .

In all of my cars ive had them and been fine but i managed to fit them with the clips but when driving the wind noise is far louder. Plus when i crack the window open its like a hurricane

although they look good the noise with the windows up is horendous, the only thing is the ones I bought was probably Heko fakes but shall do without them in future.

To be fair i took them off. Looks far cleaner and is quieter. Just have ti give up smoking. Passenger one snapped on removal