Wind Deflectors

Colin Anderton3

Reaction score
had fitted on my Audi A4 B6 Avant Heko front wind feflectors and the wind noise doing about 60mph is horendous so as others took them off and broke the drivers side doing it. Do Audi supply OEM ones as there is no point in buying another set if it is going to do the same, thanks in advance from Colin.

I would just bin them & forget the idea tbh, they look awful & aren't that great overall.

I would just bin them & forget the idea tbh, they look awful & aren't that great overall.
I agree with you but in the cars I have owned before wind noise was not a problem, my son has a Golf which has also has wind deflectors and has no problems, but bin it is cheers from Colin

I have had 2 set's of Heko wind deflectors and you can bend them in half and they don't snap.
Had some off ebay some years ago that where advertised as Heko and bit's snapped off them while i was fitting them so not genuine at all.
I don't get any wind noise with the genuine ones.

hello Alan this is it when is an item a genuine one, it is obvious that mine were not as the edge broke off them taking them out of the window,and I did not force them out either and if you say you can bend the original almost in half without braking sounds right but where can you buy the real ones, it is obvious buy look-a-like off ebay or go sommewhere else for the real ones, at the moment I am enjoying the sound of silence with no wind coming from the windows, cheers from Colin

ive got a set of hekos on mine with no wind noise to report. well happy.
hello as someone else said the set that I have are not original Heko wind deflectors as they are very brittle and I have now taken them off until I get some originals as I do like them on the car cheers from Colin

Reactions: neil ratcliffe