Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No Way

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

Olly_K

Reaction score
I quite like the new S3, is the RS3 ever going to be made ?

As the family car, yes very probably :)

Most likely keep to Vauxhall for the fun/toy car though.

Current car is most reliable I've had apart from, ahem, a micra. And I want an S4.

Yes my next one is soo going to be a Quattro. I recon it'll either be a S4, funds and situation dependant, or a 1.8T Quattro

911 for me next (dream on) If i get an Audi it will an a4 cab...dont like 4 doors so hopefully they will bring out a mid sized sporty coupe

Mart said:
Yes my next one is soo going to be a Quattro. I recon it'll either be a S4, funds and situation dependant, or a 1.8T Quattro

:iagree: I've defo got to have a turbo or at least more cylinders next time, maybe even both!:racer:

If my next cars is a new RS4 or new S3, then yes it will be an Audi, but I think I'm gonna keep my S3 until it dies, so I picked maybe.

Definately

on my third now, been down the BMW and Lexus route but keep coming back

do miss the Quattro though

Simon

im in the process of getting my next dream car a s4 t reg neggy blue. so yes next car will be a audi i wont touch a tdi engine again very limited to modz compared to a petrol engine.

er probably not, have nothing but excellent things to say about the cars but getting bored of A3´s, gonna go for a GTI in Nov.

Anyone interested in my mint 55 plate A3 2.0 TDI 10 months old with 6k on the clock?

I voted NO WAY...... thats because im leaving the VAG family for the time being.
I pick up a brand new Focus ST2 on Friday

When/If the RS3 gets released, i will be back

S4 hopefully next time funds permitting but now have two daughters so prob a sensible A6 but who knows, really like the idea of going to an older S8 though :think:

Still early days yet and the jury is still out. My car seems to have improved since I posted the 'a bit disappointed' poll, I think the run to France and back did it good.

I voted Maybe, but I'd imagine I'll have something like an S4 next, if i'm a good boy!

I voted no way, nothing wrong with the car just the service side that has put me right off and I have only had the car 2 and a half months. Appalling is polite.

It shocks me to think that an entire company is staffed by people who all have the right attributes to succesfully compete in a Village Idiot of the year competition. I wonder were they source their staff ?

jdp1962 said:
They source them from the same place as every other employer in your town. Think about it.

I guessed as much. I thought there was a reason why I dont work for an employer within my town.

i voted definetly because i have always wanted an A4 the b9 i think it is the 52 plate one, but i seen a 5series bm the new and it was beautiful but cost so much more plus iv head that the A4 drive is better it'll be a 1.9tdi 130ps hopefully

I'm well-pleased with my Sportback and it's likely to stay with us for a while yet. As a new Dad for the first time, the Sportback is our only car and does its job very well - quite spacious, very frugal, nice to drive and exceptionally reliable.

As for a replacement, it's difficult to say. My Audi is my seventh car I've ever owned, and the six before it were all Fords - I get a family discount on brand new models, so if there's anything I like I might go back to the blue oval.

Well I am due back in the UK in March (if not before) and it will depend on what's available in the company car fleet as to whether I get to order a new one or not...

If I do, I will probably get a 2.0T S-Line Sportback (IE the same car I had before, minus the oil burner) and it will definately not be BLACK!!!

:blackrs4: :gun2:

my next car is definatly going to be an s4/rs4 seen wat u can do to the engine, top performance :rock: