Will this S-line Steering Wheel fit on my Non-Sline one? Will the airbag FIT?

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Today is the PAYMENT day, take or leave day, so sorry for DOUBLE POSTING ..

I'm sheltering under your good will here :)

---------------------------------

This is what I have right NOW..

This is what I'm about to BUY..

------------------------------------------

So could someone clarify my mid :D

I have non mfsw, 2006, manuel, 1.6, FSI car, and have the wheel mentioned above. Some one is telling module, other one is telling loom .. I got very confused,

What should I buy as loom, or module or whatever? :D with the part numbers please ? Will the airbag fit?

THANKS!

Your airbag won't fit, the one your looking to buy is from an a4 by the looks of it and i know there different airbags to the a3.

The ONLY way you can tell if your airbag will fit that wheel is to remove it from your existing wheel and look to see if the fitments are the same. The problem lies with the angle of the screws that fasten the airbag to the wheel. Some airbags have a steeper angled base plate than others.

I will try and find a picture of both.

I have looked at both but can't copy the photos but I think it WILL fit.

Sorry A3_sline but if you look carefully you will see two studs, just inside the line of the two screws. The A3 has these and the A4 doesn't

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Mike,

Waiting for you for the payment now! :)

Also what will be my other expenses, any loom thing or module for mf?

Thanks to all :)

Your airbag won't fit, the one your looking to buy is from an a4 by the looks of it and i know there different airbags to the a3.

Agree with Mike. That wheel is from an A3 so his current airbag should fit. The A4 wheels do not have the studs also the MFSW connector is at the 2 o'clock position. On the A4's it is at the 4 o'clock position.

You should be fine mate. Sorry I never replied back to your message the other day, been really busy.
You will still need a highline F steering module which I still have, plus you will also need a new airbag loom which cost £40.
If still interested mate, PM me. The module is £95 plus postage. I can also source the new loom for you.

Danny

Oh yes I see now was only quick glance on my iPhone screen is too small lol. Your airbag will fit then, I have had many off and on and they are all the same to me that is. I also have a highline F steering module that comes with brand new cruise stalk as well £130 plus postage. Might as well do cruise whilst it's all off.