Will this fit my car?

not for £75 it dont .TPS around £10

or search ebay for the ful thing theres always one on ebay

this ones brand new

not for £75 it dont .TPS around £10

or search ebay for the ful thing theres always one on ebay

this ones brand new

Can I buy a tow bar cover from Audi? Or do they only sell it as the whole piece?

Some Jackass clicked buy it now then sent me this message

Hi sorry mate my young son was messing with my lapop i was looking at your item & leave the page on he brought it some how im very sorry about this please send me a mutal agrement & i will accept it so you get your fee's back im so sorry for this please dont be angry he is a little so & so i would like one of these but i was only hoping to pay like 60 max but im not going to try knock you down im very sorry for this next time i will have to sign out of ebay cant trust the little so & so !

- kawaskizx6r-2009

Its still available if your interested .theres another guy from brum who wants it also

There are some real jokers about, ..not hoping in the slightest that you would cave and let him steal it from you for £60, ..yeah right!

Yeah, have to say I've found this myself, lol. Best to hold out, ..someone - of not such a tight persuasion - will snap it up from you for your asking price, which is in NO WAY too much for what you're offering. It's brand new, for heaven's sake, lol.

I had a motorised intake flap for a 2.0tdi on ebay. Guy asked me a Q, 'would you accept X amount for it, I said yea go on then. He then asked if he could pay on the Thursday (grrrr), again I said ok go on then (this was on the Friday before), he then messaged me again, 'it says I must pay immediately but I want to pay on thurs....' so I changed it for him. Thurs came and went, no payment............on the monday I got a message off him 'Sorry I don't need the item now, please re-list it if you want......' :nunu:

You can imagine my mood then. None paying buyer case opened. T0553R!!!!!!

Anyway :end_of_discction:. Back to topic. Just thought I'd share.