Will this fit my car? (Turbo)

Yes it should fit and it would be a very good choice. Looking at circa 340bhp with good spool depending on A/R choice. Might need clocking to point housings in correct direction, but thats no problem. Only thing I'm not sure about is the T25 flange and ow that differs from T3.

Search around some of the usual tuners for manifold/downpipe choices. Also see the 1.8t forum on vwvortex.com.

How would you clock a turbo to point the housings in the right direction? also what do you mean by the T25 flange and T3? would this be rectified with a custom exhaust?
I am not very good at all this tuning stuff

Take a look at my thread for how I clocked mine. Garrett will come apart differently, but the principle is the same.

T3 and T25 refer to the turbine inlet size.

T3
T3flange.gif

T25
T25_Specs.gif

So am i right in thinking that the Audi S3 has the T3 maifold?

So am i right in thinking that the Audi S3 has the T3 maifold?

No. T3, T4, T25 etc is a Garrett nomenclature. Audi has it's own mounting system, as does my IHI Subaru setup.

Basically to run this turbo you require a manifold that fits to the S3 head but has a oblong shaped flange where it bolts to the turbo inlet with the dimensions mentioned above.

Right got you now pall. Think i will just stick to delivering money lol.

everyone always advertises these t25 or t3 fittment manifolds for the s3 but how about the downpipes to fit these turbo's is it something that people get custom made or are there off the shelf kits to go with the manifold and turbo, i guess that then that would make it a full kit and your looking at 3k plus????? then a custom re-mapp

Usually the manifold comes in LHD or RHD fitment. Top or bottom mounted. Only the big companies offer off the shelf downpipes. Most are custom. Some people tack weld pipe bends at home to be tig welded elsewhere, others take to a garage. All depends on your level of spanner skills. More work for external waste gate (better boost control).

Possible to make your own water/oil lines at various hydraulics places. Oil restrictor required for Garrett oil inlet.

Certainly not cheap whichever way you choose................fun though, when it works.

Jesus you know your stuff HTC. I think i am going to buy a new K04 turbo and buy a full exhaust system and manifold for the K04. Spoke to awesome gti and they say i can get around 290 BHP with this mod plus stage 2 mapping off them!!
Then once i have saved some money up i will just go to a well branded company and let them do a bigger turbo conversion!!
Thanks for your help though guys.