Will this fit my Avant

Your sig says deisel but the bumper has the petrol cut outs. Will it still look ok, even if it fits?

Unfortunately not. They're different between saloon and avant, not much, but enough.

mememe - was going to put the twin exhaust from a 1.8T on

quattrojames - Thanks for the info. Could have been an expensive misbuy! The same broker had four doors on ebay but he's sold the door blades seperately. My modding quest isn't going to plan at all!

Thanks guys

You could try www.partsgateway.co.uk - put in what you are looking for & the quote goes off to about 10 different Audi breakers, if they have what you want in stock they come back with a price inc delivery, I used it a few months ago when I did my 312mm front brake upgrade ( as I needed the bigger caliper carriers)

Last edited:
That price is crazy money. I wonder what the full main dealer price is for a New one

Dealer price is around £150, just for the lower section, add in fitting and painting, it's not that bad seeing as you get the upper part of the bumper as well....

Gavsman - Thanks. Have tried that. No joy yet

CMD - I didn't think it was too bad price wise, especially because, as jbcalvin says, it has the top part as well and mine was damaged by an idiot in a carpark.

Want o do the s-line front bumper and rear also along with door blades but no joy secondhand. Will have to buy from the dealer I think. Ouch!

that link doesnt work, i could do with using it myself, been trying to buy a single door blade for weeks now.

How much is the front bumper for a b6 sline from main stealer?

forgot to put the ".co.uk" - link now updated!