Will this door fit?

Spatula

A4 B6
Reaction score
Audi A3 8L 3 Dr RH Driver Right Off Side Door Panel Blue Paint Colour Code LY5K | eBay

It say's 1999 - 2003, mines a 1998. I don't know if there is any difference in doors between 1998 and 1999, but if there is, someone let me know before I waste a little bit of money? TIA!

Also, there should be like a small questions thread where questions that don't really need a whole thread could be put. I always feel bad asking stupid little questions like this.

I live 20 mins away from Manchester so I'll probably go and pick it up! Cheaper than the £150 quote to remove a tiny little dint

Also remember there are two designs of door handle on A3's (not sure for S3's). if you have an early car you will have the square type of handle and this one looks like the rounder version.

Yes I don't think my handles look like that, however I do prefer them handles. Now it's just a question of colour. That picture is pretty poor as showing what colour it is. Luckily they've left an Audi colour reference. Did they do any blues similar to that dark blue or is that it ? Because I think mines that colour? So many questions.....

I can virtually guarantee that if it's the same colour code, it won't match your existing paint.
Dave