Will These Fit? Has anyone tried these?

Is my 2006 S-line A4 a b7 then? not a b6?

Heres a pic of the front of my car. I think my link look more like the right shape to fit?
audi024.jpg

Wicked, cheers for your help. Going to look to pick some up after Christmas.
You guys don't think they look to chavy do you??

If im honest mate, I dont like them,nothin wrong with yours.They look cheap and for that price id prefer to spend on something else.. Just get your Hids sorted.dont waste your money mate!

BUT if they were Joey modded then they would look 1000 times better..:cool:

The links for the lights look like there for a B6 and not for a B7 that you have.

The links for the lights look like there for a B6 and not for a B7 that you have.

The original link is defo for a B7 look at the indicators they are thinner than the b6's also look at the flange at the bottom of headlights the b6 headlights are dead straight as they align with the front bumper.

These are B7's

b7.jpg

These are B6's

b6.jpg

If im honest mate, I dont like them,nothin wrong with yours.They look cheap and for that price id prefer to spend on something else.. Just get your Hids sorted.dont waste your money mate!

BUT if they were Joey modded then they would look 1000 times better..:cool:

I asked the question about HIDS a while back and someone said i culdn't because they are reflector headlights on mine and not projector, and would just dazzle other drivers. Is this not correct then? Could i just get a HIDS kit and fit those instead?

And i don't get the Joey modded thase? what does this mean?

I asked the question about HIDS a while back and someone said i culdn't because they are reflector headlights on mine and not projector, and would just dazzle other drivers. Is this not correct then? Could i just get a HIDS kit and fit those instead?

No that is correct, HID's would be unsuitable for use with B7 lights - (although I'm sure lots of people with reflector headlights use them :no:).

And i don't get the Joey modded thase? what does this mean?

It's to blacken the interior of the light - not the reflector - just the shiny flat bit at the front. It looks very good :o.k:

Are there any other options for headlights for the B7 so i can use Hids without blinding others, haha. Maybe upgrading to RS4 headlights or something. What have other people done?

I'm not really up to speed with B7's, but I guess you could fit a set of B7 xenon headlights, I'm sure that has been done.

Or just upgrade the bulbs, I've heard that RING are very good.

As James said, Joey modding is Blackin the insides of the headlights which would look nice on your motor as its got the black paintwork too.

Correct also, Fitting hids to the B7 headlights would dazzle everyone so maybe not a good choice. Ill go with the idea of RS4 headlights, if you are considering spending that on the above then you may aswell throw a little more and get the Xenon Rs4's.

The ones that Doc posted look better IMO and you can fit some hids to them ones aswell!

Ill go with the idea of RS4 headlights, if you are considering spending that on the above then you may aswell throw a little more and get the Xenon Rs4's.
RS4s only came with Bi-Xenon headlights.

Early RS4s had the headlights with orange indicators which some owners are replacing with the later style with silvered bulbs, that's why the earlier ones are appearing.

Hi

I bought these lights in the link the b7 ones. When they are arrived tryed to fit the lights and the light connectors are different the pins are not the same

My Audi is a 2005 B7 so should fit but the pins are different

Any recommendations Help would be really appreciated

Thanks Guys

You might like these more.

HL-AD-A4-05-Pro-R8Look-BKa.jpg

Yeah i like these much better, and think they would look good on my black car with HIDS fitted aswell. I'll also look into the Rs4 Option aswell, see what i can come up with.

Where can i get them from? Can't find them on the net anywhere?

Hi

I bought these lights in the link the b7 ones. When they are arrived tryed to fit the lights and the light connectors are different the pins are not the same

My Audi is a 2005 B7 so should fit but the pins are different

Any recommendations Help would be really appreciated

Thanks Guys

I like the look of these lights too but worry about poor quality or fitting problems over genuine Audi parts. Like what you have come across, incorrect pins! What a pain in the ****. I hope you find a solution as they're not cheap units by any means.