Will these 312 carriers fit?

Yes, they are ! Beware, i think they are priced individually in that ebay auction...

Cheers for that Adam. Do all Mk5 platform cars brakes fit as I have a friend of a friend selling a front and rear setup from a Mk2 Octavia VRS for a very reasonable price?

I know of a pair of those red carriers for sale that were bought before the eBay seller said they didn't fit the Mk4 platform, so they're even cheaper, and there are defiantly two ha ha.

Be interested in this myself, cost of the carriers has been putting me off, do you think they would fit an A3 8p with 288mm discs at present? Also what would your understanding be of the term re-manufactured? Be interested to know where they come from and what he actually does to them as I see he has quite a few sets.

Well they are just a cast piece of metal, so it would just be a case of blast clean, and powder coat I would imagine.
As for fitment I don't have a clue mate as I've only just come over to Audi from 10years of VW's.

I bought mine for £40 delivered off eBay. Just look for a car being broken like a 3.0 A4 which mine are off for example and see what they offer.

Been struggling to find any being broken, and the carriers and callipers that are on there want £40 each.
I can get a set of the carriers in the link for £50.

Just bought a set of these, as above, fit my 05 A3 TDi fine, trick was to match the numbers on the existing carriers, tells you how to do it in the listing. Good quality product, seller's a genuine guy (met him as I picked them up, he's only about 20 miles from me) and price was 75 for the pair.

I bought a set, and I plan on fitting them on Wednesday with some new discs and pads.

It says fits C5 A6's and I fitted my old 312's from my A4 to my A6.

get in touch wit this seller :
sirmais.73 on eBay

i brought disk and callipers and carriers all for under £60 collected

(in no way is the seller related to me just done a good deal so passing info on)