will rs4 19" genuine alloys fit on 2004 s4 cab

uS4f

S4 Cabriolet 04
Reaction score
hi just a quick question b4 i go and buy these alloys.

i am pretty sure they do fit but can some one confirm this, i know both car pcd is 5 x 112

even if they fit they wont cause problems with turning or rubbing?

please let me know

thanks

There may be an issue. IIRC genuine wheels have an offset of ET29, compared to the 47-52 (Not sure which if I'm honest) on the B6's. The backs are probably fine, but I would imagine slightly too much poke at the front.But I await correction.

Nearly there! They are indeed ET29, and A4's typically have a 43-45 ET as "standard". You can run down to an ET 35 no problems at all, and a few mm below that too, but in my opinion ET29 would stick out too far (think of the flared arches on the RS4).

They're 5 x 112 PCD with a bore of 57.1 so they will 'fit' in that way.

Ah right. Sure I had a set of genuine Audi rims with an ET of 52, which is where that came from. Probably off an A3 though the more I think about it, or maybe they were the Porsche fitment Touareg wheels I had on my mk4 Golf..

Nearly there! They are indeed ET29, and A4's typically have a 43-45 ET as "standard". You can run down to an ET 35 no problems at all, and a few mm below that too, but in my opinion ET29 would stick out too far (think of the flared arches on the RS4).

They're 5 x 112 PCD with a bore of 57.1 so they will 'fit' in that way.

Correct, James, I am running RS4 18" x 8.0J reps with ET42, and 10mm spacers, making it ET32. Right on the limit on a B6. Tread is at the edge of the wheel arch, any more and they'd be illegal.
So the OEM RS4 19" x 8.5J ET29 would stick out past the wheel arch, without a doubt.

People in the US are running OEM RS4 wheels with et29 with no issues believe it or not, but not heard of anyone running them on a Cab.

I guess it depends on the poke of the wheels and the stretch of the tyres. For me at least, I think they'd stick out too far to look good.

thanks foryour feedback, i think i beter not get them then , i am just bored with the rs6 alloys i have and fancied a change. i may spend the money on the hofele bumper instead . any one got one of them on?

try replicas, mine has some and to be fair i cannot fault them in 4 year no bends or buckles,seem decent to me and still look the part heres mine though car has changed since then but you get the idea
01082010060.jpg

20072009028-1.jpg

try replicas, mine has some and to be fair i cannot fault them in 4 year no bends or buckles,seem decent to me and still look the part heres mine though car has changed since then but you get the idea
01082010060.jpg

20072009028-1.jpg

That sits well. The reps look to have the dish right too from here, unlike the majority of reps and A3 8P and A4 B7 S Line wheels.

OEM B7 RS4's are 9" wide BTW and they do stick out too far for a B6 sadly - some people do still run then on B6 A4 and S4's but they stick out too far. The VMR 708 is the best rep out there IMHO, but they're fairly costly, unless there is now a UK distributor. Lot of people on the zine are running these too.