Will new RS4 19x9ET29 fit S4 B6??

yeah they should fit no problem really on the back but on the front u would prob be better with 8.5"

So your advertising the company in your signature and asking for advice.

Some people would assume you're just advertising. :whistle2:

loafy said:
yeah they should fit no problem really on the back but on the front u would prob be better with 8.5"

I think you may struggle with these mate. My alloys are 8.5x19 (ET35) and they are right out to the edge of the arch. 9 inch wide with such a low offset (ET29) will stick out a lot!!!!!

I agree with Glasgow....that low of an offset with a 9" wide wheel would stick out too far. It would look stupid. 8.5" width with a 35mm fit perfectly under the rear fenders. I had 18x8.5 with 35mm in the rear and front.

BTW, replica B7 RS 4 wheels are much cheaper and lighter. There are 3-4 places in the states importing these wheels for $500-$700/set.

I think you may struggle with these mate. My alloys are 8.5x19 (ET35) and they are right out to the edge of the arch. 9 inch wide with such a low offset (ET29) will stick out a lot!!!!!
840323539_38acb000cd2.jpg

borat-nice.jpg

Thats a NICE lookin car in your signature mate !

Any more piccies ??

:sign_plug::sign_omg::sign_plug::sign_omg::sign_plug::sign_omg::sign_plug:​

ha ha.... good spot ScoTTy..... he's so busted.... and there was me feeling guilty for putting a plug or two in for selling my Golf... but at least I had a couple of hundred posts under my belt and am trying to contribute to the forum!

9" wide and ET29.... that's going to look pretty tacky isn't, isn't it?

Last edited:
...that why he probably hasnt posted for over 2 1/2 yrs!!!!