Will I need spacers?

Ranj S3

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope all is well.

I'm planning on getting some new alloys. Motec Ultralight Weight 19'' 8.5j ET45- I am confident they will fit no issue.

However, I'm also planning on going for bigger brakes. I'm thinking of adding the RS3 8V 8pot brake set up.

My question is, will this be a good fit. Will I need to add spacers to clear anything? Or should the brakes and wheels go on to my s3 8v fl perfect?

Thanks in advance.

Mine is a saloon and i have the same size wheels with 235 tyres. I would probably be ok with 10mm spacers too.

Can't comment on the brakes though.

Hi,

I hope all is well.

I'm planning on getting some new alloys. Motec Ultralight Weight 19'' 8.5j ET45- I am confident they will fit no issue.

However, I'm also planning on going for bigger brakes. I'm thinking of adding the RS3 8V 8pot brake set up.

My question is, will this be a good fit. Will I need to add spacers to clear anything? Or should the brakes and wheels go on to my s3 8v fl perfect?

Thanks in advance.
Don't use spacers .. Rather get wider tyres..

Reactions: N.J.H

Nice setup mate! Will look mean :rockwoot:

I can try and take a picture of my wheels and how much clearance I have between the rim and caliper. My wheels look quite similar to the Motec (Veemann VC03).

Upload 2020 7 23 10 19 39