Will Brabus monoblock IV alloys by Ronal fit Audi S3 8L?

Nik_S3

Reaction score
Monoblocks

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew whether BRABUS MONOBLOCK IV Alloys would fit on my Audi S3 8l? I know the stud diameter 112 is alright but the Et on the wheel is 49-50 and the bore is 66.6 would that be too much for the car or not?

I have 20mm spacers on the front and 30mm spacers on the back and what are peoples views on them will look good or bad I really like them... thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The PCD of the 8L is 5x100 not 5x112 so they would require adapters to even bolt onto the hubs.

Also I think the centre bore of the 8L is 57.1? so they could require spigot rings too. Couldn't say on the offset though

20 or 25mm 5x100>5x112 hub adaptors required, some spigot rings to centre the wheel, and they should fit no problems. Be different.

Reactions: Gizmo20VT
I quite like them. Would look sweet if you drop the car to the deck

i like them and have considered them in the past - go for it. Find out what offset they are and wether the required wheel adapters (20mm) are going to push them too far out

I have just fitted a set of adapters on my s3 8l, the wheels I used are TT turbines, et52 5x112. It sits flush rear and slightly tucked in the front. Pic in my thread!

Edit: 30mm rear and 25mm front is what I have fitted.

Iv decied to go for these instead now i really like them :) but i was wondering if there was any issues with them being starggered? iv got 8,5j /18 on the front and 9.5j/18 on the rear would there be any problem with putting these on ie haldex system going wrong? i know i will need adaptors now and spiggots and i was gunna go for continentals at 225 35 18 for the front and 255 35 18 on the back i dont know if the tyre depth is right should i go for 225 40 18 on the front and 255 35 18 on the rear?? so confused help!

Attachments

• brabus 2.jpg
    brabus 2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 274
To keep the haldex happy, have the front and rear tyres the same depth, ie 225x35x18
255 might be a tad too wide and give a bit more road noise.

To keep the haldex happy, have the front and rear tyres the same depth, ie 225x35x18
255 might be a tad too wide and give a bit more road noise.

the same depth, oh ok i thought the fronts would have to be larger than the back for the rolling radious to be similar? can anyone work out on the tyre diagram what tyres would be the best as im struggling with this i really dont want to have someting go wrong.. to recap i have 8.5j 18 inch for the front and 9.5j 18inch rear Et 49-50 if anyone can help i would be very appriciative id ideally like as minimal tyre stretch as possible but may have to have a bt as i would aslo like to go as low as i can. thanks for any advice given :)