Will B7 aero wiper fit B6 chassis?

xs2man

Reaction score
Hi,

First thing I want to do to my 2003 S4 is get aero blades on it. So, I have contacted the dealers thinking that some of the later B6 chassis A4's had aero arms and blades, but they didn't seem to think so. So they are saying that they can order off a 2006 model car (B7), but if they dont fit, I will have to buy them anyway.

Anyway, just looking for some confirmation of whether they would fit or not?

Part numbers are:

8E2955408C - OS WIPER ARM
8E2955407C - NS WIPER ARM
4B2955425C - AERO BLADES.

Can anyone confirm these will fit or not?

Send a pm to pjmspeedy he will be able to sort you out cheaper than the dealers.

Hi,

First thing I want to do to my 2003 S4 is get aero blades on it. So, I have contacted the dealers thinking that some of the later B6 chassis A4's had aero arms and blades, but they didn't seem to think so. So they are saying that they can order off a 2006 model car (B7), but if they dont fit, I will have to buy them anyway.

Part numbers are:

You need the arms and blades in order to fit them.
As above, pm PJM as he will be cheaper than most places.

just be careful to use the right type of tools: if you twist the arm pulling it off you can shag the motor or jsut give yourself a REALLY stuck arm: think the right toolsl are about £8-£10 off fleabay (it's jsut a little grip with a plastic screw in the middle to gently ease the old arm off....

Yeah, I have the tool from when I did the conversion on my 4mo. Hope it goes better though, cracked the windscreen on that one...

Part numbers are:

I don't know if this ever got answered, but if not then yes, B7 aero arms and blades will fit a B6.

These are great for removing the stubborn wiper arms:

040211427.jpg

I have an '04 B6 Avant with Aeros as standard do you need the PNs checked?

Cool. So the part numbers a good. Guy at dealership knew nothing about them ever being fitted on a B6 as standard. Oh well. Now to hunt down a set.