Will B6 2wd on B7 4wd coilovers fit?

VladRKO

Reaction score
Hi everyone , as the title sais will b6 2wd coilovers fit B7 4wd ? I've looked all over the place and some say yes and some say no , anyone here knows exactly? The problem is that i found some in good shape weitech pro stret s coilovers for my 2005 2.0 T quattro avant but they were on a b6 2wd and I don't know what to do .Thanks

I doubt it.

I can only infer this as Ive just bought AP coilovers for my B6 Quattro which were a different part number to the 2WD ones.

The fronts will probably be idtentical but not the rears.

How much did you paid for them ? I was thinking about AP too

this question has been asked a while back and the overall conclusion was that it was not really worth the hassle, just lookout for the right ones and save yourself the grief.

Reactions: DrStrange
Yeah I found something about this debate but nothing to say " yes "or "no" Initially I wanted to get BC Racing and then these weitech came up and I tought that if I can fit them I can use the money to order the CAI :))) , kill two rabbits with one shot

i can imagin they will fit. but wont work orrect as the axle wieght will be different for 4wd to 2wd so would need differnt strength if that make sense

im no expert ask dpm site sponse there were very helpful when i was looking at my opitions for suspesion.