Will audi a3 8v seats fit my 8?

a3tony

Reaction score
Hi all, I've got the opportunity of a cheap set of s line 8v seats but can anyone tell me if they are a direct fit to my 2010 8p please,
Cheers
tony

Hi all, I've got the opportunity of a cheap set of s line 8v seats but can anyone tell me if they are a direct fit to my 2010 8p please,
Cheers
tony
Anyone??

Cheers
tony

Hi Tony, did you geat an answer to this? x

front seats will need rewiring as plugs are different
rears will need bases changed
I have already fitted 8V seats into the 8P

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Reactions: Hookmonster, MICHAEL PARKER, Sayam and 2 others
@Ash187 How much changes did the rears require? Did you change both seats and backs? Did you have to cut frames and weld them? Would you ming sharing more details, please?

Thanks Ash. Do the pads fit the 8P frames well? Should we cut or stretch them?

No shouldn't need to
Thank you!

One more question if you don't mind. Would 3-door car seats fit a 5-door Sportback? The fonts should fit (I hope I'm right), but what about the rears? Are they the same width as those from a sportback? Do they use the same pads?

Yes you need to use the original frames with the 8v seat pads. Swap them over and refit
Ash i'm going to make the same retrofit in my 8p hatchback with 8v seats, what you mean by using oem frames and 8v seats pads ? Do you have pictures

Use the frames from your 8p and fit to 8v seats

Reactions: markoGTI