Will an RS3 front grill fit an SE bumper?

Apex760

Reaction score
Morning all,

Got my eye on an RS3 grill on eBay, just a quick question will it fit with it being only an SE bumper?

Is there any modifications I would have to make?

Many thanks

the facelift 8P from 2008-2012 has a different grill from the earlier ones.

Sorry my bad I should’ve said.

My cars a 2010 facelift

The grill is from a 2011 RS3

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you checked part # to make sure its a genuine Rs3 grille or is it aftermarket your going

Have you checked part # to make sure its a genuine Rs3 grille or is it aftermarket your going

I've checked the part number, It's a genuine RS3 grill. I prefer the aluminium as opposed to the gloss black:grinning:

The part number for it is

8p0 853 651.t

What’s the item number for research purposes :whistle2::whistle2:

(Even though i drive a pre facelift) lol

Snapped it up for £85. Quick question does anyone know the front badge size? There's various different sizes of badge on eBay. Thanks

Genuine for £85? wow

Why is it missing the badge?

Yeah it’s genuine, I’m just struggling to find a badge holder for it!

Not sure why it’s missing the badge

I doubt you will ever find just a holder and anyone selling one will come with the grill and rings id imagine.
Only the mk2 TT has the same size rings so you could try a TT ring holder but no idea if that would fit your grill.
You'll have to look aftermarket id imagine.

I doubt you will ever find just a holder and anyone selling one will come with the grill and rings id imagine.
Only the mk2 TT has the same size rings so you could try a TT ring holder but no idea if that would fit your grill.
You'll have to look aftermarket id imagine.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, I’m getting a friends bodyshop to sand down the badge and smooth the badge holder clips then plan on bonding the badge straight onto the grill