WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHS

Thanks @Sandra. Swapped the a3 for an Impreza a couple of years back. But just bought the other half a b6 a4 to run around in, so been lurking again.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks @Sandra. Swapped the a3 for an Impreza a couple of years back. But just bought the other half a b6 a4 to run around in, so been lurking again.
Well we hope to see you around a lot more and look forward to more if your wildlife pics or cars, etc. we have a section that covers most things Paul. :) x

Found this baby spider nest in the garden.

Spider nest

Spidernest

Reactions: Sandra
Is anyone using the Sigma 150-600mm C lens here. I've ordered a new one and just thought I would ask what people are using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone using the Sigma 150-600mm C lens here. I've ordered a new one and just thought I would ask what people are using

I has a Sport, I returned it after 3 months due to it being dreadful at anything over 15 metres. I'm the 1st to say that I believe I had a really bad copy, I've seen loads of great images, actually the 4 pictures in my post before yours were taken with that lens.

Reactions: Phil-1
Sorry not been on here for a bit, Work commitments etc

Here are some shots with my new lens.
Puffin taken at Bempton Cliffs

Puffin at Bempton Cliffs RSPB by Phil Seagust, on Flickr

Bempton Cliffs RSPB_15072016_0142 by Phil Seagust, on Flickr

Puffins playing Hide and Seek at Bempton Cliffs RSPB_ by Phil Seagust, on Flickr

Kingfisher taken near Ripon

Kingfisher by Phil Seagust, on Flickr

Ripon North Yorkshire by Phil Seagust, on Flickr

Thanks
Phil

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozmosis, Ghost, Happy Grumpz and 2 others
Reactions: Happy Grumpz
Matt Smith: just been looking at your Flickr account mate...

There`s wildlife pics on this thread mate, and then there`s yours, which are, quite simply, on another level.
Absolutely brilliant skills mate; well done ! :salute:

Reactions: Sandra and Happy Grumpz
Love the picture of the Kite... If you are ever in the area come to the centre and see if you can get a good picture of a Hobby or Merlin in flight. We have wild Hobby (when they aren't off in warm climbs) King fishers as well as the normal collection of wild kites, buzzards (you can have 8 or more at anyone time over head) etc. The collection holds around 270birds and we fly up to 47 a day. Three demos in the summer and two due to lack of light in winter. Photographers are always welcome and there is no charge for taking all the pictures you want :) Mention me or the forum and you might even get 10% off the entrance price.

If you want to read more www.icbp.org

IMG 9771

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost, Jake 61, Happy Grumpz and 1 other person
Amazing shots Matt, I think the bird was trying to tell you something in that last shot though.....!

:respekt:

Reactions: Happy Grumpz