WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHS

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

tony mc

only just noticed this forum/thread, after being a member for 4 years nearly ha, ha, loving some of the pics in here, awesome job people, anyway here's a few from when i'm fishing, all shot on a phone camera so some aint mint but i do try my best with what i've got, enjoy
20150919_070508.jpg

20171108_122244.jpg

20160730_084703_Moment.jpg

20160827_124529.jpg

20170708_165512.jpg

tony mc

It's over the river tees a place called sockburn, good history behind it too if your into all that

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter
I didn't really like this when I 1st opened it on the Mac, I kept coming back to it though so thought it best to process it...

Red Squirrel by Matt Smith, on Flickr

Phil-1

Regional Rep
I didn't really like this when I 1st opened it on the Mac, I kept coming back to it though so thought it best to process it...

Red Squirrel by Matt Smith, on Flickr

I think it’s a great shot. Red Squirrels are on my bucket list if and when I find the time to pick the camera up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter
I think it’s a great shot. Red Squirrels are on my bucket list if and when I find the time to pick the camera up.

Thanks, @Phil-1 if you’re ever in the Newcastle area feel free to get in touch and I’ll take you to a pretty decent spot for reds

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Thanks, @Phil-1 if you’re ever in the Newcastle area feel free to get in touch and I’ll take you to a pretty decent spot for reds

Thanks I will.

I only live down the road from you in Harrogate but travel across the UK and Europe with work. I’m in Scotland coming to the end of 4 weeks up here. Possibly Milan or Düsseldorf next week

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter
Being an old fart that's partial to a drop of fine Whisky, I'd never touch the stuff, it's bloomin dreadful haha

QuattroCalum

Being an old fart that's partial to a drop of fine Whisky, I'd never touch the stuff, it's bloomin dreadful haha

It’s alright to get fu’ with but I do like a Glenmorangie single malt.

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

oli356

Kinda cheating as was taken in a Zoo but yeah... Went to RIAT air show last year so decided to rent out a Canon 100-400 IS mk1 lens and thought might as well do something else with it.. So went to the zoo haha.

Impressed with the sharpness, especially as this was taken through glass.
IMG_9946.jpg

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter
Sorry for the late reply. It's the Sigma 150-600mm lens on a Canon 7D2

Figures, I took mine back for a refund as it was so soft it was ridiculous. I put the extra towards a Canon 100-400 mk2 which knocked spots off the Sigma.

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter

Phil-1

Regional Rep
Figures, I took mine back for a refund as it was so soft it was ridiculous. I put the extra towards a Canon 100-400 mk2 which knocked spots off the Sigma.

It should arrive back from Sigma today. I’ve told them that if I’m not happy I want a refund and they have agreed

They tell me that it was out of calibration and was front and back focusing.

Happy Grumpz

Silver Supporter
A huge crop and a bit noisy, but I really like the light on this one...

Barn Owl... by Matt Smith, on Flickr