Wide Wheels

KieranS3

Reaction score
Anyone know how wide a wheel you can fit on an 8p S3 without having to roll arches?

Thanks

All depends on how low the car is and how wide the offset is, can’t say for sure but I would think you could go to 9 j without too much trouble.

All depends on how low the car is and how wide the offset is, can’t say for sure but I would think you could go to 9 j without too much trouble.
Yeah understandable.. Just looking for some examples as I'm looking for some new wheels but need to cover TTRS brakes.

What's the hardware set up on your car Kieran ?

What's the hardware set up on your car Kieran ?
Full TT RS brake kit, H&R lowering springs and currently on standard facelift S3 wheels with a 12mm spacer.

hmmmm..It sort of works but the wide wheels are lost up in the arches. You get the impression its all about fashion rather than putting more rubber on the road. Its a no from me :)

Simply not low enough .

2018 04 18 070720

hmmmm..It sort of works but the wide wheels are lost up in the arches. You get the impression its all about fashion rather than putting more rubber on the road. Its a no from me :)
Yeah I agree. I'm looking for a wider setup but not for stance. Having a hard time finding things that go over my brakes and its a bit scary to think about buying wheels that haven't been tried before :culpability:

Keiran
Loads of people have fitted TTRS brakes on S3's, maybe start a thread called TTRS brakes rather than wide wheels ?.
Its just a case of getting the right people to read the post and get good answers.