Wickes bathroom suites

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience them? Got a 50% off this weekend and need a bathroom suite for the house so any advice would be appreciated

James

Got a Wickes Kitchen and our guest bathrooms are Wickes too. All good mate. Wickes' kitchens and bathrooms are actually made by a Swedish (I think) company called Duval - just re-labelled and supplied to Wickes. The Duval range elsewhere costs about 50% more than Wickes' full price, and then they chop it in half again. So ... sold? It wouldn't be a bad move.

M

Got a Wickes Kitchen and our guest bathrooms are Wickes too. All good mate. Wickes' kitchens and bathrooms are actually made by a Swedish (I think) company called Duval - just re-labelled and supplied to Wickes. The Duval range elsewhere costs about 50% more than Wickes' full price, and then they chop it in half again. So ... sold? It wouldn't be a bad move.

M

Thats good enough for me then! Thanks very much

It's not the cheapest place to get a bathroom suite in the world but you get a lifetime guarantee! It's really good quality bathroom furniture as well... Here: bathroom suites