WHY THE 3.2Q DSG IS So MUCH BETTER THAN THE S3!!

Stevvvie

Reaction score
Where do I start, oh yeh, the engines: S3 has a whinney little 2.0 that sounds harsh, and the 3.2 has a glorious V6 soundtrack with zero turbo-lag.

Only reason the S3 costs (slightly more) in standard form is the bodykit & headlights etc, 3.2 is the better car by a mile. Before you ask, yes I have sold my 2007 S3 to buy a 3.2Q DSG after a test drive, now has a S3 kit so looks & drives awesome esp with the DSG!)box (few S3 have DSG).

All other A3s & S3s just seem g.a.y. by comparison, especially the 2.0TDI tractor (polar oppodsite of the 3.2Q where you want to drive with the windows down to hear the engine!) If you think otherwise you are simply wrong or jealous & wrong. :hi:

This is the 8L forum mate, you are looking for the 8P forum, for the newer shape A3

Where do I start, oh yeh, the engines: S3 has a whinney little 2.0 that sounds harsh, and the 3.2 has a glorious V6 soundtrack with zero turbo-lag.

Only reason the S3 costs (slightly more) in standard form is the bodykit & headlights etc, 3.2 is the better car by a mile. Before you ask, yes I have sold my 2007 S3 to buy a 3.2Q DSG after a test drive, now has a S3 kit so looks & drives awesome esp with the DSG!)box (few S3 have DSG).

All other A3s & S3s just seem g.a.y. by comparison, especially the 2.0TDI tractor (polar oppodsite of the 3.2Q where you want to drive with the windows down to hear the engine!) If you think otherwise you are simply wrong or jealous & wrong. :hi:

That said, I think if you go and post this in the 8P section, the reply you get will be something along the lines of:

**** OFF

This forum is better off without people like you, kindly do not return.

yup im sure all those 8P boys are wondering why they spent the extra cash on an S3....and queing up to trade in for a 3.2 DSG with the guarantee of some money back......

im gonna laugh my tits off when you post that a mapped 8P S3 has beaten you in a road race....party on dooood

This is the 8L forum mate, you are looking for the 8P forum, for the newer shape A3

That said, I think if you go and post this in the 8P section, the reply you get will be something along the lines of:

**** OFF

... and I think thats cleared that up too :)

surely you would have thought to test driven both before deciding, and not lost £££££'s in depreciation on the S3???

Trust me mate, with brain power and planning like that :think:, -I'm certainly not jealous! :p

that's the way to make an entrance, he knows that much he can't even post in the right section....what a knob

LMAO! Sorry im in work bored as hell (dont finish till 11) and saw '**** OFF' that just made me laugh.:respekt: Steve your more then welcome to your own view on the s3. But in my view 3.2 are nice. But in my own views are sh*t compared to a S3. But every one welcome to there view. But i'd rather have 2.0TDI tractor as you stated below. Which im getting in the next few weeks :)
But anyway i reckon just some one being a idiot and just joined to annoy people. Enjoy the forum doubt you will get very far :)

**** OFF

I had a V6 in my A4, it wasn't a 3.2 though... or an A3.... or an S3 for that matter... damn!!! where am I???

#

Theres a little bit ov engine on your 3.2 you might know its called a DIP STICK

I had a mk iv R32 golf before my S3 and yeah it was nice to drive, the engine sounds nice, and yeah quicker top end, but uses that? Ive now got an 8l S3 out of choice and its much better. Alot more fun, easier to tune, and mine would **** all over my R32 accelerating. Face it steve, you bought the wrong car, and when you realise it will cost you more cash again. And i think theres that little issue of fuel and tax too.
Chin Up!!!!

Hahaha love it, posting in the wrong forum about a car you dislike but then pay extra to make yours look like it. R E T A R D.

Never mind Stevie with three V's, I'm sure your mum loves you.

Can't believe you guys are falling for this one, everyone knows an S3 is the better car, the 3.2 is obsolete, since it's slower and falls into a higher tax band due to emmisions. On another note, we all secretly know that 8L S3's are better than 8P ones!....

.... in the looks departments. :)

What are the tax differences between the two?

Personally if i was to get an 8P it would be the 2.0 tdi 170ps anyday

Also cars cannot be "g.a.y." as they dont have any sexual persuasion.

Im not "wrong or jealous & wrong" for thinking different to you.

Prawn speaks the truth...

F.O.

yEAH VERY TRUE jOjO, whoops caps on, I did like my S3 looks (in a non perv way) as slightly flared arches, where as I've always said since day one that the S3 8P styling really did leave alot to be desired for the S branding if you get me, I've even thought about buying another 8L S3, still look nice on road, alot of fun, really do go like **** of shovel & cheap as chips at moment, plus I know all the things to do to it for some improvements & how to do given my old one, maybe project car some day, but hope audi with the next S3 come up with something alot more worthy of the top of range

& yes they do have preference on sex, havnt you ever seen Herbie Fully Loaded & the Dyke Lindsay, lol, (hey it was while channel hopping so no judgements ok, long red hair I couldnt resist, pity she's gone the way of the Vag with such an ugly bird, sandwich)

& yes, truly as per Prawn F.O. cause your attitude stinks fella

I'll put my S3 up against a 3.2 anytime, now the GT3071R is fitted it roars, or so I'm told cause its still in the workshop!

Im more than happy to show him the errors of his ways too.

He's made alot of new friends on here huh

Steve, let us know when its your Birthday and we will all send you a card.
:sly: