WHY THE 3.2Q DSG IS So MUCH BETTER THAN THE S3!!

troll-web.jpg

Him... why do you wish you had an S3 too?

Wish I had an S3 again, well maybe if I could justify running 2 nice cars again, but tbh I only had the s3 & s4 cause the contract I was working on was up down country & I needed an avant so the B6 S4 was perfect & fine/nice to drive & I wasnt paying the fuel bills, lol, plus I got car allowance, so for me it was great but when contract finished I sold & tbh overall with mods etc I didnt lose any money, infact in the market after I sold them I would have lost 10k plus so ****** wise decision & buying the derv was a great move as S3 prices have dropped seriously for 8P's, which is why I sold mine anyway when saw market was looking bad & waiting to hit rock bottom then go in for the kill, I reckon I have by doing this saved myself easily 5k on an 8P S3 when get & also saved loss of 10k on selling both my S cars as early as I did, call it luck whatever still worked out very well for once for me, whoooppppeeeeee

Not that having money in bank is any use either given interest is feck all anyway, but at least its good to have a backup huh at the moment

Completely of cue, but is it me or are these supermarkets all saying oh we're cheaper than them & all this week, then when I shop it seems to be going up, weird

Maybe he took his cue & also his coat & walked through that door I provided for him in the other thread

What a legend, he'll be back saying he was the one selling the twin turbo S3 on ebay!

what u guys trying to say huh about my best mate, he was talking BS, nooooooooooo surely notttttttttt, lol

I think he was let out on day release! Visited an Internet Cafe and was starring out the window when he saw an S3, got jealous as his 3.2 V6 under performed against a tricked up vauxhall nova on the way there and then proceeded to make up stories on this site to make himself feel better.

It's ok now though as he's back in his padded cell!

G