Problem Why no email alert

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
No sure if this is in the correct place but I no longer get a email alert when anyone responds to my posts despite the box being checked in my preferences.

Yep done that, all checked and still no notification emails, oh well I'll have to continue to check manually.

Yep checked all that, only just started to have the problem and I've not changed anything other than a poxy apple update which seem to have caused various issues.

Do you get any messages at all? even PM? I'll PM you, just to check if you get an email

Yep checked all that, only just started to have the problem and I've not changed anything other than a poxy apple update which seem to have caused various issues.
Matt, is this just since you upgraded to iOS 9?

Looks like it could be since the iOS 9 upgrade yes.

I got a email message for the pm sent but not the post replays, have double checked everything is ticked in preferences aswell.

Well your getting emails, so it's nothing to do the forum, just need to find the right setting >.<

XenForo does emails differently, you should get 1 email per thread, unless you visited it again before another reply, so several reply's will only trigger one email, unless you view the post before the second reply etc..

Did another look at the options, it defiantly looks like its only this one that controls it..
http://puu.sh/kLjR6/faf385c2b2.png

if all else fails, the admins can check the ACP/MTA logs to see if any errors are being shown