Why dose it always happen to me

vr6gordy

Reaction score
fitting my new b7 cab rear back lights today coded them in on cvds undid the passenger side first and swoped it over then undid the drivers side light then went to get the new rear light from my shed .. We keep the bins next to where I park my car so I placed the brand new box on there .. Took it out of the box and rested it on top of the bins so then went into the boot of my car for the loom adapter and then there was a massive gust of wind and it blow my brand new light onto the floor and has cracked it .. It's now a bin job what makes it worse I've waited 4 weeks for the loom to come as well .. Look like euro car parts are getting another 90 quid of me this weekend

That's terrible luck mate. I've done similar before with a new rear wiper motor, and I just stood there looking at it sulking.

What was 10x worse recently was this.
I went to greggs, I'd forgotten my wallet at home and scraped all of £1.30 together out of my ashtray and bought a steak bake. I picket it up out of the carrier bag upside down and it fell on the floor by the car. And it just exploded. :(

fitting my new b7 cab rear back lights today coded them in on cvds undid the passenger side first and swoped it over then undid the drivers side light then went to get the new rear light from my shed .. We keep the bins next to where I park my car so I placed the brand new box on there .. Took it out of the box and rested it on top of the bins so then went into the boot of my car for the loom adapter and then there was a massive gust of wind and it blow my brand new light onto the floor and has cracked it .. It's now a bin job what makes it worse I've waited 4 weeks for the loom to come as well .. Look like euro car parts are getting another 90 quid of me this weekend

ahhh gordy, i feel for you. You just not having any luck at all at the moment.

sorry to hear that, I really need to sort the few issues on my car. Aircon being the main one, until thats sorted there is no chance of any upgrades. I do need to order some new springs for it asap