• PSX_20150615_072016.jpg
    PSX_20150615_072016.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 156
Jealousy.

Reactions: OhSoFresh, Smirky, Sayam and 2 others
Mainly cause they were born feckwits

Reactions: Sayam and Jet2004uk
Think of the weight savings???

I'd be so p1ssed with that. If you're local to Worcester I can have a word with our paint man to see what he can do for you.

Reactions: Jet2004uk
Lincolnshire, my concern is having it repaired and it being done again, I live in a dead end street so its just normally people who live there walking up and down, no damage to other cars just mine

Ouch. What is wrong with people that do this just for the fun of it. You work hard to have a nice car and these idiots damage it just for the sake of it. Hope you get it sorted out.

Unfortunately, that is one of the main symptoms of being an ar**hole.
Your hand flies out indiscriminately whilst holding a key to someone's pride and joy.
A public stoning would be too good for them.
:whip:

Time to fit a proximity alarm and if that fails - proximity mines.....

or better a bear trap....

Reactions: DriverN00B and Jet2004uk
@ mjr901, I wonder if Audi would do Claymores as an accessory with the four rings logo on it?

Sure to be a best seller.

Reactions: voorhees and Jet2004uk
@ mjr901, I wonder if Audi would do Claymores as an accessory with the four rings logo on it?

Sure to be a best seller.

I'll put it in the suggestion box...... I'd want a velvet carry case for it though - so i'll add that to the request and see how we go.

this happened to mine 2 years ago in a town centre car park, if I ever caught someone in the act I'd break their hands off

Have you upset any of your neighbours ? Loud exhaust and leave early in the morning ? ****** though

Some people just find it funny to damage other peoples cars. . . . had my driver wiper stolen two weeks ago while it was parked next to another 20 cars and yet mines was only one missing? Hopefully it is a one off but you never know. . . maybe think about CCTV?

And this is the reason why I have a camera installed outside my house because of bellends doing this. Sorry to hear about your car dude

F'in low lives :(
Gutted for ya mate