Why always the good guys?

mattyb6

Reaction score
Just driving home about 30mins ago and on the country lane less than a mile from my house some **** head driving like a madman with high beam on forced me off the road and hit a curb shredding my N/S/F tyre to bits.
I managed to make it home and il have to buy a new tyre tomorrow but it's just f-cling sickening isn't it!

If you no the time it happened maybe wait there and see you can see the car again might be he's finishing work on way home

Cheers clarky
And Gordy id love to stand there with a paintball gun and happily change the colour of his car
However I don't know the reg or the car type although a hunch tells me an insignia dark colour!

Tossers. Happens all too often around my neck of the woods. Luckily, we don't have many kerbs around here.

I feel your pain. :-(

It's the dark country lanes that kill the cars around my way lads.
Sudden curbs that stick out for farm house entrances and what not.

There's a tyre centre well 2 tyre centres less than a mile in the other direction that I use for emergencies so I've called one of parents to give me a lift down in 10mins to get a new tyre
Il only be getting one for about £50/60 due to the fact all the other tyres are about that range and I don't want to put one really good tyre on.

On the plus side the car is so dirty from the winter weather so I'm going to treat it to a quick wash this morning to cheer me up haha

Sorry to hear the news mate......there are some nutters on the road at times.

Got it sorted!

I drove past the curb when I dropped the gf of at work and the curb looks like a razor blade, it's all jaggered and sharp to start with so no wonder it destroyed my tyre lol.

Having to buy a new tyre hasn't annoyed me, it's the fact that some useless pleb doesn't know what an inconvenience he has caused someone.

Anyway I've ordered some new bulbs to help on the country roads as my standard are crap! Haha merry Christmas Matty!

Good to hear you got it sorted Matty. I would be taking a picture of the jagged kerb and approaching local council for some compensation. :) x

Reactions: audi_partner
Good to hear you got it sorted Matty. I would be taking a picture of the jagged kerb and approaching local council for some compensation. :) x

Thanks Sandra
And that is a very good idea

I would never of thought about doing that, I know someone who works for the local council who might be able to help too

Il let you's know how I get on :)