Who's still flying the "flag"...

AL_B

Reaction score
...in their car.

I've just picked up on what Jo said in the "what's your job" post...

So, who's still got their Audi-Sport.net stickers in their car?

Come on, own up if you've binned them.

I'm still displaying mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I am, as noticed by Snail at autosport on Sunday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i've still got mine on...don't see any reason to take it off!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mines unfortunately gone when I punted the RS4 I left them on as I had the mark1 die cut stickers!! need to get one for the porker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[censored] me, you guys think I'm anti-as.net or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I think I've explained my position enough, If you still don't believe me then tough.

Sorry Richard, I apologise. Just having a laugh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm actually chuffed you've still got the sticker in your car. It says to me you are definitely not anti a-s.net. So thats cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope to see you posting on here regularly.

Cheers

AL

I thought I was posting regularly. I visit everyday at least once, how regular do you want? Look post count up to 40! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It took me months to get over a thousand posts on the old as.net, give us chance.

Hey Daz, that'd be cool!

Moff - am I mad but how did that photo get taken i can't make it make sense... the audi-sport would b in reverse if viewed from the outside of the car ?? Or I am I having (yet) another blonde moment !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I agree the old logo is a brand image (partly my idea to change it I admit).... you reckon we should keep it then!?

[ QUOTE ]
Moff - am I mad but how did that photo get taken i can't make it make sense... the audi-sport would b in reverse if viewed from the outside of the car ?? Or I am I having (yet) another blonde moment !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
hehehe yep, thats a blond moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It was taken outside the car.

For what its worth, I really like the 'old' sticker ie the one in my pic. Don't change wots not broken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Got an internal on my back side window and an external on the white board on my desk at work. Haven't got a proper digi camera at work so had to use my web cam but here's the proof

webcam? dirty pervert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think Mick wins that one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you mean this one John /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chelsea Pants

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HE He...Like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Still got mine, stickers that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

aint no way I am going to ever get up to 200 posts in time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

never mind. hey whatever happened to the last batch of stickers? did they ever get out to australia? Costa or Tim get them?

The last stickers were not really anything to do with us, in fact someone was making money out of the site and not giving the money to us to support the costs of events etc, I've spent over £1000 this year on the site on various things and we'l be sending stickers out soon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
btw they look far better than the previous cheap stickers that were being pedalled.